Facilitation skills are by far the most valuable skills for leading any kind of group communication, problem solving, or decision making today.
Facilitation has become a critical and powerful method of leadership, especially in organizations that rely on input and commitment from all employees.
Having employees with good facilitation skills in cross-organizational settings or cross-functional teams greatly enhances the organisation's performance where
discussions and meetings can be more effective and productive, and hence leading to better relationships and collaboration.
This two-day workshop aims to help participants:
- Understand what process facilitation is, and its benefits in holding the space to create productive conversations.
- Acquire the key knowledge, and application of common process facilitation tools in managing and enhancing group effectiveness.
- Acquire a good range of process skills in helping groups generate, organise, rank and evaluate ideas/data, build consensus/make decisions, understand moods/emotions, and commit to accountability/action.
- Develop capacity as a neutral and effective facilitator in guiding group to work collaboratively and attain successful outcomes.
20 Lengkok Bahru, Singapore 159053
116 Changi Rd, #05-01 WIS@Changi, Singapore 419718
Lifelong Learning Institute
11 Eunos Road 8, 408601
- 14 – 15 May 2020 (cancelled due to COVID-19 & Singapore’s advisory on Circuit Breaker Measures)
- 13 – 14 Aug 2020
- Closing Date: 15 Jul 2020
- 5 – 6 Nov 2020
- Closing Date: 1 Oct 2020
- Standard Fee : S$1000
- IAF Member : S$900
(Nett Fees and No GST)
This workshop is designed based on the International Association Facilitators (IAF) Values and Ethics with an intent to introduce participants to the IAF Core Competencies for becoming good facilitators. Based on adult learning principles, this workshop expands the professional value proposition of our course participants by giving them exposure and practice in facilitation for different contexts and scenarios. This interactive workshop will have a mixed of learning interactions surrounding coaching, group discussions, case-studies and demonstrations.
Who Should Attend?
Facilitators, Consultants, HR/OD Practitioners, Trainers, Teachers, Project/Team/Community Leaders, Change Agents, Managers, Supervisors, or anyone who wants to enhance group effectiveness.
A will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the full 2-day workshop.
Jerlyn Tang, IAF Certified Professional Facilitator (Master) & Assessor
Founder and Principal Consultant, Change@Werk.